If you can spare a prayer for my sister...
It would be very much appreciated - I see the miracles of God being manifested through all of you here. I just got back to NC after 5 days in NJ - took my mom to visit her in the hospital. She went into ICU severely dehydrated on Saturday. She is battling Stage 4 liver cancer that is spreading - doc says there's cancer in her chest too and a blood clot somewhere. They are preparing to send her home for palliative/hospice care.
I pray that she is pain-free - I pray that she finds peace - I pray that she has God in her heart - I pray that my mother (83 yrs) will be okay -
And I pray that we will all be okay
I love you AU frens

Only people mentioned by @Gypsy_Geaux_Geaux in this post can reply

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Gypsy Pierce to her Publication

Sending love, hugs, and prayers! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Gypsy, sending prayers up for your sister and your family. May God light her way and may she know in her heart how much she is loved. Help her to find peace, the love of God and Jesus and may you all rest easy knowing she is in Gods loving hands. 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Thank you Thank you Thank you all - I will likely be traveling back up there shortly and probably solo
Printed out protocols and started sourcing items that I dont already have. I just had convos with her about parasites when she told me about her cancer a few weeks ago. I don't know if she took me seriously or tried anything I suggested but I'll see what I can do. I'll keep praying for all of us - family - frens - patriots - anons
LOVE RULES

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your sister and your mother.

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨Heavenly Father we ask and praise You for wisdom and healing with more years to enjoy Your abundance of love, joy and inner peace through Jesus Christ Love and Authority Amen✨🕊💕

✨Never give up! Never give in✨

🙏🏻Use the natural medicinals God created for us🐝🍯🌱🌻🧄🧅🍳🍇🍌🥦🥑🥥🍋🥒🍅🍒🍎🍠🥕🍓🥭🍑🥝🍉🍐

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤🙏🙏🙏

Family and God are my priority, DJT is my President.

Prayers being sent up for your sister and your family 🙏🙏

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

God's speed in all our breathe's. May the Mother of All Mothers hold you all and you feel peace and grace. 🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Gypsy, praying for your mom and your family. Sending hugs! WWG1WGA

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending ✨prayers✨ and Light&LQVE🙏✨💜

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Sending prayers... 💗🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Prayers for your sister Gypsy Pierce 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal her and give her strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏❤️

😔 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, DEAR. WE ALL LOVE YOU

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I Am praying For U And all your Other Prayer
🙏😤

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

People are having good results with protocol B. Worth a try.

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

prayers for peace and healing 🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏💛🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now for you all.

🙏🙏🙏