History is being made.
You are the saviors of mankind.
Nothing will stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

./sync

nothing to see here :)

I recommend following
9@NineofCups on Truth

"To aim for anything less is the extinction of the human race

American Peace or World Peace are not even sane goals because of ***nuclear***

We must unite for the entire Universe"

This is the "bigger than you can imagine" mention from Q..

Connect to the movie Arrival

Arrival (2016) - You Have the Weapon Scene (10/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Arrival - You Have the Weapon: The Heptapods reveal the purpose of their arrival to Louise (Amy Adams).BUY THE MOVIE: https://www.fandangonow.com/details/mov...

(7) Show this thread

Hope this time we SHIFT

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I am no Jedi. But i used to follow their path. No 1 needs an ORDER for that. My images are web finds, they are not my own. Works of art.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

That's a lot of multiple 2s

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

History is being made. You are the saviors of mankind. Nothing will stop what is coming. Nothing. Q=968 in Simple Gematria

Our Lord God Jesus Christ, Who Is, Was And Will Be, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done=968

I Am The Almighty, Alpha And Omega, The Beginning And The Ending Saith The Lord, Which Is And Which Was And Which Is To Come=968

The Unforgivable Sin Was Denying The Holy Spirit's Power Moving Through The Living Christ=968

I Will Do What I Promised, He Whispered, No Matter What, I Will Not Send You Into The Darkness Alone=968

In All Things, God Works For The Good Of Those Who Love Him, Who Have Been Called According To His Purpose=968

As Far Off As The Sunrise Is From The Sunset, So Far Off From Us, He Has Put Our Transgressions=968

Entities Of Good And Followers Of God Pour Across The Land And Completely Destroy All Demonic Forces=968

💧968 and 869

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

G968 bēma, bay'-ma; from the base of G939; a step, i.e. foot-breath; by implication, a rostrum, i.e. a tribunal:—judgment-seat, set (foot) on, throne.
G869 áphnō, af'-no; adverb from G852 (contraction); unawares, i.e. unexpectedly:—suddenly.

(1) Show this thread

I give all credit to God and Q. They woke me up. WWG1WGA

KeK

Please let it be so 🙏

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

Thank U 💓

jh

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I have never heard anybody ask what
is coming--I have never asked myself
what is coming that nobody can stop..
So what is coming--anyone?

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Their demise. Meet the Phoenix, aka Angel of Death. It’s due to strike upon the evil and wicked of this place around 2040. Every 138 years and nothing will stop it. The evil, DS, other beings of negative frequency, are the ones who will run, try to hide in their bunkers, climb to the highest mountains and gnashing of the teeth. They know it’s coming, this weapon from the sky.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🥰🙏🏼

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

😁😁😁

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Because God is the most powerful entity in existence and WE ARE pieces of HIM>

Our power together has been awakened and it will NEVER be put back in the box.

God wins!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😄🔥💥💗💗🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏🇺🇸🙏 grateful and blessed

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

YES!! Jesus told us that a long time ago -- It's recorded in John 14:12

"HERE is the truth, If you believe in me, you will not only do the same miracles I have done; You will do even GREATER ONES!!"

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response CharRose to her Publication

I love this

(1) Show this thread

Counting my Blessings, Love to all the Patriots and followers of the Truth. May we all be the best we can be everyday. ♥️

JESUS is the savior of mankind. PERIOD> YAY>

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

WWG1WGA WW

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Wanna believe it.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Fact Check: ✅ 1017 TRUE

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

But I have a different Bibel.....translated and written by LUTHER and not all chapter are similar

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

its the Jesus in me.