Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

So interesting. That's Michael Schratt speaking, my husband has done numerous illustrations for his research.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication

Looking Glass Don't Play!!!

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you for sharing this. I study ancient religions/civilizations (Sumerian and others), and I find these details super interesting.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

he's got the whole 🌏in his 👋...
https://youtu.be/aJCCUdK7PiU

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Yes, thank you Johnny!!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Interesting 🤔
The graphic shows the destination of the transport pads to be Abydos. That is also the name of the first planet visited in the first episode of Stargate SG1.

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Very likely. From what I saw, it takes a very special vibrational entity to master it

There was also one more important event that happen in 1947.
Dead sea scrolls were found...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response anon16kek to his Publication

🧐 Hmmmmm……

Just where were the Dead Sea Scrolls Found?

Arizona = Egypt?
The Orion Zone

1947 Roswell, NM
1953 Kingman, AZ

It's better to fly from Kingman to Roswell, NM

The fly or drive score is: 237 / 443

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona-contributor/2016/11/15/did-ufo-crash-kingman-1953/93828300/

4 pics⤵️

(1) Show this thread

Hilary had it first…

Same!!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Won/one very interesting.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Returned to who ??

(2) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

METATRON'S CUBE

The Entire Universe is a Toroidal Field/Quantum Singularity/"String"ularity which is simultaneously Contracting and Expanding through the Hyper-Cubic Zero Point of Space-Time and Time-Space.

Black (W)hole/White (W)hole

The Big Bang and the Big Bloom/Flower of Life

The Universal Heartbeat of Creation

SACRED GEOMETRY AND THE STORY OF CREATION

THE GENESIS PATTERN

The Story of Creation Through Sacred Geometry - YouTube

Once, all life in the universe knew the Flower of Life as the creation pattern -- the geometrical design leading us into and out of physical existence. Then ...