Not Antifa. Undercover. Patriot. Actor. He'll win the best costume award for sure.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

please explain why this asshole deserves any respect or attention.

This asshole is a undercover special ops. Him and Rudy are friends. He's a good guy. The whole Capitol was staged to get the laptops. FISA warrant.

In response Stereo Realist to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

you're sure? True? Or just wishful thinking? I would absolutely appreciate this version, of course (that is, btw. what Gen McInerny said - but he said a lot)! But would it make sense? Do White Hats really need to get hands on any Laptops they would find at the Capitol? And probably not knowing which ones they would find? Don't they "have it all" already? Or at least the important stuff?

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Look over here (horned guy), not over there (mil intelligence walks right by).

Aren't people going to get upset and think Trump caused all the chaos again when they find out the horn guy was part of the plan?

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

nah

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

So glad that he's on our side.😁

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

and for this whole stage capital event, my brother thinks I'm a terrorist because I stand with Trump.
I pray the whole public becomes aware of this and wakes the hell up

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

we all know people like your brother. watch this, under 4 minutes. addresses people supporting the old system

https://youtu.be/EVeRmI7BIP0

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

people at work call me a terrorist, conspiracy theroist...my response do your own research instead of watching MSM and listening to people on facebook and twitter

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Rudy has friends in low places!!#TheyHaveEverything

Yes. I also heard hes JFK Jr's son

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

not.

(1) Show this thread

Truth is like a lion ... it will defend itself! #BLGM #GODWINS #PEACE Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Space Force

his sister is anon and was tweeting this immediately. claimed he had cameras in the horn. infiltrated antifa.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

I remember that!

(1) Show this thread