For some reason people get really pissed when you say this:

Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive.

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

what about elvis?

Elvis is alive. He looks different. Many years later, but Elvis was law enforcement. Most people don't know that.

In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

wow, thx..i will try to find a picture, do you know what name he goes by?

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

❤️ 🙏

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

He reminds me of Kenny Rogers.
I didn't recognize him as Elvis, though.

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I remember when he was sworn in and got the badge..he still looks good even though older.

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

Pastor Bob Joyce.

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

yes.. he proudly displayed his badge and gun in the glass cabinets at Graceland..

Have you been hacked?