For some reason people get really pissed when you say this:

Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

MUSIC TO MY EARS! AWOO! WOO HOO!

today my daughter said she wanted to watch a movie, anime type, it was called promised neverland or something an i dropped my jaw at how it is all connecting to what has been happenin to children which led ke to have some small discussions about Evil, an how long its been infiltrating,,,,she loves MJ an showed her this photo today ....

#R #Q 1776-7777 all human #BLITZ hi! im an anonymous #PATRIOT i work for a great awakening i invite you to grow here help each other

Michael Jackson is alive.

Trump supporter. Patriot. Mother of a vaccine damaged adult son.

I am hoping Isaac is too but that may be too much to hope for. President Trump took care of his friends.......always.

i hope so , i absolutely love michael jackson !

I love Michael Jackson! I can't wait to see him again. He is a wonderful man that loves people and was robbed of being a child.

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

Funny because that makes me soooo happy 😍

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

I repeat:
Michael Jackson is alive. Michael Jackson is alive.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

yes he is!!! along with many more!!!

Patriot, Medical Freedom activist, Homeschooling mom, wife and realtor.

Then why did someone go to jail for his death?

GREAT!!! Can he and JFK JR come out to play yet?!?

In response Gia~~ 1020 to her Publication

Why not organize a party, Michael, Jfk jr, Trump, Assange, Trump's team, Lyn, etc ? We'll bring the drinks and the cookies. πŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MrsRobinson) can see their posts

In response Cann Anon to her Publication

Tell more. we were looking but couldnt see much

(1) Show this thread

I love God USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈFamily Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

Im So Happy

🦁🦁🦁 Digital Patriot Lioness πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH is my jamπŸ₯«Spreading it on everything and everyone because ya know...a lifetime of lies and all πŸ€—

In response Busted Biscuits to her Publication

I am so excited.! My ALL TIME FAVORITES!

In response Busted Biscuits to her Publication

I am so excited.! My ALL TIME FAVORITES!

(2) Show this thread

🦁🦁🦁 Digital Patriot Lioness πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH is my jamπŸ₯«Spreading it on everything and everyone because ya know...a lifetime of lies and all πŸ€—

i don't get mad! If you know...you know.
#MichaelJackson

We can only hope.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

call on us if you need a chorus :)

I love and support President Donald Trump. Soon IΒ΄ll start posting my decodes again. In this together. https://t.me/AchaiaGematriaDecodes

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

I live in such a way as to be a peacemaker and avoid conflict- why would you deliberately try to tick someone off?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

and other people do the "moonwalk".., like me

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Why DO they get mad? He IS alive.

Faithful Patriot behind Enemy Lines in PA. Dark To Light...The World is about to Change

The Weekend Performance at the SuperBowl Halftime Show was very Reminecient of a Michael Jackson Show, I'm shocked he didn't bust out in a Moon Walk

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Miggz 003 to his Publication

restraint

(1) Show this thread

l believe he is alive l believe Elvis is alive, l believe Princess Di is alive and so many others 17 rings a bell, soon hopefully we will all seeπŸ™πŸ’›πŸ§‘

In response teresa lioness to her Publication

From one Lioness to another: God please be S-O-O-N πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans πŸ™πŸΈ

YES He is ! Taking down the DS shit after all they done to him and the children.

Love The Lord. Love my family and my country. Patriot to the end. MAGA is 4~Ever. Trump is my president.

dave dave.