"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Saw 12:34 while logged out. :)
1, 2, 3, 4
Makes me wonder what happens after 5, 6, 7, 8.
Usually, that's the start of a dance.
"The best is yet to come!"
:)

(Will post a couple other "1234" things.. Gave me goosebumps!)

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

This made my mouth drop open! 😮 Good goosebumps! Because I've been seeing 12:34 (1, 2, 3, 4) so often lately, I looked at different "1234" combinations. When I checked Q drop#1234 ... WOW. Just wow... 😍 Look at the date... It's 4.21 -- and I saw "12:34" just a little while ago, in the early minutes of ... 4.21... What a God wink! Thank you, Jesus, for this encouragement that our country will be unified again! 💗💕💖 I love when things like this happen! God speaks to us in all kinds of ways!

I’ll be glad when the others awaken and realize they missed the best show on earth.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @2behonest50 in this post can reply

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

AND the BEST spy novel EVER to be told ! How a band of nobody became somebody so to speak.. Sometimes it may even be hard not to say I told you so ..

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

💗