Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The movie has become so lifelike that many of us forget that we are indeed watching a movie.

🍿🍿🍿

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I need reminders from time to time. I'm so caught up in my work and praying to God to "tell me my next move". Sometimes it's hard for me to accept "sit still my child". I KNOW he works what I can't see but I get caught up on seeing "results"....not recognition (God gets all the glory) but my flesh wants to see results. πŸ˜• sigh I guess I'm tired!

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Do you feel God is telling you to sit still or is that the message being pushed by others? Just something to ponder if you wish.

No he really gives me moments that I feel extremely tired and I have limited contact with people and I realize God's saying rest.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it