The movie has become so lifelike that many of us forget that we are indeed watching a movie.

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Its gone so fast and so slow at the same time!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Isnโ€™t that the truth. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

Watching an IMAX movie at the amusement park
while simultaneously on a Never Ending Roller Coaster ride. Good times! ๐Ÿ˜

Anyone that thinks POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves.
Get the popcorn ready.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

My question is ... are we nearing the end yet?
At the moment feels further away. Havin a bad day, ignore me Doq - ran out of popcorn! :)

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Just because itโ€™s a โ€œmovieโ€ doesnโ€™t mean you stand around and do nothing.

Iโ€™ve always said from day one: Donโ€™t ever trust me or anyone else online. Trust God.

He will show you what your role is.

Itโ€™s a movie because there are obvious actors playing out roles and itโ€™s beyond our control to stop them as they carry out this part of the plan.

Itโ€™s frustrating as fook, but it doesnโ€™t mean we stand around and just watch and it also doesnโ€™t mean that family members and friends wonโ€™t reject you or be 100% healthy or safe.

We are in a war. A very serious one, that is โ€œancient in originโ€.

Unprecedented times.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

Daniel 7:9 โ€œAs I looked, thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.

(18) Show this thread
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Interesting? Yes. I find this situation Fascinating! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wow! What a time to be alive! Good ๐ŸŒ„ Morning.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Yes, interesting and quite frankly rewarding. After following these movies for 3+ years it helps calm me down seeing things happening

(2) Show this thread

โ€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.โ€ Johnโ€ฌ โ€ญ8:32โ€ฌ โ€ญNLTโ€ฌโ€ฌ Fight for Freedom!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Love our POTUSโค๏ธ WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ’ฏ

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

What-if

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Means more with following since 2017?

(1) Show this thread

Negative
.so f***in old

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

It's one hell of a ride that's for sure! Hope I (and all of us) survive!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Thatโ€™s cuz we are all participants in it๐Ÿ˜Ž

"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

So by that token, the Guantanamo Trials, executions, detainees and everything else is also make believe? Will Trump be running in 2024 for real or not? Is everything we are being told we have been lied to about actually true or just more fiction piled on top?? Seriously, this movie has gone on long enough and my popcorn has gone stale as shit.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

It's the real stuff happening around the movie that is hard to see and hear..

Praying more and more that it ends soon..๐Ÿ™

โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐ŸŒ .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon ๐Ÿงš

If this is a movie, then who wrote the script? And who is the director ? It must be very cynical people who still tell you to enjoy it. At the beginning of this Q movement, a very influential person said that in order to move forward on your own, you need to leave people who are close behind. Seriously ? I'm supposed to leave my family behind, that's ego in its purest form. I cannot and will not follow this. This "Movie" has slowly turned into a nightmare, too much suffering and grief for a lot of us or around us.....only the winner takes it all!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:37
Most High ONE

Good morning Doq!

4-20-23
While I understand the move part of this whole thing, I also personally see and have real people suffering and even dying from some of the repercussions of this.

The good news is that Nana only watches movies where the badass good guys win in the end!!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have to say I am with you on that Nana love it!

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I watched a video Charlie Freak of Freak Sense, referred as those movies as Documentaries. He feels Kurt Russell, Denzel Washington and Russel Crowe as White Hats and are bad ass.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

Totes
Everything has become so clear
Normalized
Feels like the final act

Same picture in this movie ๐ŸŽฅ

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

They are killing all of us too while they are playing this movie. It is really hard to keep getting screwed by both sides.

Morninโ€™ Doq ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ
Boy thatโ€™s the Truth! Let alone watching others around starting to Panic at the Ignorance being put forth! I keep telling my hubby, โ€œHow can People not see it!!โ€
Every time Bye-dan speaks, itโ€™s like turning your up head like a dog not understanding what he said! ๐Ÿ˜†
His Administration answers no questions, just deflects or denies!

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread

The BIG Picture

I only forget itโ€™s a movie when dealing with blood fam shunning me. That is real, not part of said movie. All will be as God designs in the end and that keeps my positivity high. Keep the faith AU fam! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

its the never ending story lol!

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I feel a reaction to this madness coming, and then I regroup myself. It's all necessary.