Unless I am Mistaken....I believe that this 'THING' just Threatened the General Public including Republicans, Conservatives & Evangelicals with bodily harm, did he not???

Shouldn't someone check into his threats???

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

He can’t even wear his glasses straight so no way he could hold a gun. But yeah, his threats should be investigated, but we know that won’t happen.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I think it is on us all to make sure a trans doesn't get into a girls bathroom. Especially if there are young girls in the facility.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I'd love to be around when he tries to go in a womans bathroom and somme big muscle dudes kicks his ball up in this throat.

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Rose Kpp to her Publication

That sounds like the Perfect Plan!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

How was it Dolly Parton said, I'll change you from a rooster to a hen in one shot!

In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication

🤣😝🙃🤣😉

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication

thats the pot calling the kettle well you get the picture!

(2) Show this thread

It’s time to send them all to the asylum they’re a danger to society.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Agreed...This now has become a deranged sickness that is a danger to society!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇲 Bring it!!!!

In response David Palmer to his Publication

Yep....I think he put his ego where his balls use to be!!!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

2 gay boys were walking thru the park yesterday and me n my kids were getting in our car...1 said "oh this pregnancy sucks, my hips hurt so much" I walked to the end of my car and pointed at both of them and said" you don't bleed or have ovaries, so you got no fooling right to pretend to be me!"
Let's go!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

First of all dumb ass.. President Trump didn't lose the election. That means you are in the MINORITY. There are far fewer of your kind than the MSM has hyped up.

You will get the fight your looking for, of that i have no doubt.

Too bad when you drop the soap in prison (assuming you live to talk about it) you will
enjoy the experience.

Absolute puke.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Evangelina to her Publication

You are 💯 correct!!!

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

obviously he is delusional. I call him he because I won't give in to his delusion.

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

The demons really don't understand how fast we could end this. More of them then Us huh.. FAFO.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Yep....Looks like he has his ego where the balls use to be!!!

(1) Show this thread

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

That potato couldn’t fit through the door of any bathroom.

Ok,better know this is what is in Women’s bathrooms.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

👍💯Right With You!!!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Happy Days to his Publication

That’s right mama bears will take you down!

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Grandma is not afraid of mental ill people.

In response connie wright to her Publication

💪👊😉

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

It would take it 👀 about an hour to get out from the couch it has been plumbed into for a decade! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Lol....👍😅

(1) Show this thread