It is a shame that you really have to slap some people in the face with facts because they can't be bothered to find out for themselves. People refusing to even look at the facts does not mean that there are none. Thanks Sis!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Sure thing!!! I really wonder also what they spray in the chemtrails, like apathy with some folks. Not this crew for sure.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I have reams of information backed up that I can't access because My PC got hit when my house got destroyed. I am on an all-in-one slowpoke that can't access the data stored on my drives which is why my posts have been limited to comments mostly. My Wife, Son and I are currently house sitting for a friend so at least we are not homeless. I am thankful for the blessings
and my new non woke neighbors although I never liked living in the city, at least it is a small one. I am working on building a server to hold them but money is tight. Most of what I have is coming to light here and elsewhere anyway.
It is all good thank God!

(1) Show this thread