Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

It is a shame that you really have to slap some people in the face with facts because they can't be bothered to find out for themselves. People refusing to even look at the facts does not mean that there are none. Thanks Sis!

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Sure thing!!! I really wonder also what they spray in the chemtrails, like apathy with some folks. Not this crew for sure.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

a link would be apprciated

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Multi tasking secretarying currently but found this. A clean shot of the date.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

I remember being in the 9th grade back on Long Island and in my Socail Studies class, my teacher was going over Media. she specifically stated to the class that the the Post was the worst Paper out there.

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

They made and bought them up, the indies, ONE of the bloodliners, sent here with wads of fiat, and systematically a long time ago and bought up indies. Used to be easy to find on the net, that info. I am sure the indies well most of them, probably had no idea WHO they were selling too, ie the real m.o.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

Folks would go back and forth from the Post to The Daily News. One was a rag and then the other became the rag. I had a friend who would buy both and read them. He said sometimes it is the rag that had more information.

(2) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

The New York Post has been outstanding during all of this compared to every other news organ out there.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Possibly made to do that, idk.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Daily Mail has been good too.

(2) Show this thread