Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

In response John Reese to his Publication

Wish you would try to come back to Twitter one more time.. we miss you

Twitter banned me for life... I will never go back to that platform ever again!!! I would rather be here sharing great information and vibes with others that also continue to share! Most of us are here because Twatter shut us all down... Twattter doesn't deserve any of us!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i was suspended forever they disrepected President Trump and i would never go back. Im with you !

(1) Show this thread

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

Twit is NOT COOL anymore, DeepState BS, everytime I make an account they find me N ban me, same with A--hole FB..staying here with other Patriots until our President is back where he should be!#TrumpWon2020

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

They won't unsuspend me. I'll be on Twitter again when Dorsey is in jail or otherwise not in charge of the Thought Police. Or when I take up new residence soon with a different computer location. Twitter can suck a lemon.

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Agreed!!

(1) Show this thread

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

they suspended me with my message of agape love...never go back to traitors...thanQ

I haven't been able to get on there for almost a year - I can't give a phone number and they won't allow me on without one so I hope you'll be posting here too.

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

i woke up to be see suspended again from twitter. heres last twwets, replies.

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

:) music to the ears, and then some! groovy news, yours remains - - specially as their platform is much easier to navigate. aloha!

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Followed, glad to see you back in Twitter❤️

Wife, Mother, Patriot. Trump is my President 🇺🇸

Followed

😉followed

im stalking.... i mean following you on twitter now...

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Shoot, I'm out of emails and phone numbers but I'll try.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

what is the secret to not immediately getting suspended?

Mom, Wife, and Professional Photographer living with Lyme Disease who loves GOD and America 🇺🇸🙏❤ Clicks for a Cause

You are already restricted 🙄

In response Wendy Clicks4aCause to her Publication

😍wendy clicks 4x wowzas

In response Wendy Clicks4aCause to her Publication

😍wendy clicks 4x wowzas

(2) Show this thread