A post from a friend. Please pray. 🙏

Hello everyone! I know I don’t really talk on here? I hope everyone is okay? I don’t know if anyone remembers that I have had a battle with cancer? But just want to let you know that I am still here 😊 I did have 1 chemo treatment because I wanted to keep my family happy but it made me too poorly so been in a dark place for a while? They tried to get me a year to survive? But 10 months on I am still here!! But while all this time has gone David takes me to Huddersfield every week for alternative treatment. My tumours have stopped growing and one of them is starting to shrink? My oncologist is baffled about these results considering I had no further treatment! I owe my life to the man and others for giving me ozone treatment and other natural treatments. No major side side affects either 😊sorry about the long text guys but I thought you may like to know? I am buzzing! Me and David definitely want to meet up with you all at some point if possible?

Only people mentioned by @Exnavypatriot in this post can reply

In response John Hewitt to his Publication

That is great news!! Maybe one day we will all meet on Anon Island. I hear Ivermectin heals cancer also. Along with other parasitic medications (fenbenzoyl. Prayers up!

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

She has told me she is using ivermectin as well.
Thank you for your kind blessing. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Awesome - So happy for the progress ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

💪🙏🙏🙏

😍🙏💗🙏😍

Great news! So happy you were on board with holistic treatment. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

Wonderful news. Keep going. I'd like to meet you all, too. In all shapes and states.

🙏🙏🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

💓💓🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗
I would like to hook up and meet you guys too 🙂
I love your positive story.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
You have possibly saved some people from doing chemo
Stay strong my warrior friend.
Sending healing prayers and love

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

That’s beautiful thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

❤️. God is good

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Fantastic!!! God Bless you, John, your family/friends!!!

Prayer sent for continued success!!!

Much Love, Light, and Healing!!!🙏

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thank you so much. It’s overwhelming the love coming from across the pond.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Would love to meet y’all! 🙏🏻

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

The power of the internet connects us far and wide. We are from the Uk. Appreciate your kind thoughts and blessing

(1) Show this thread