This is a sampling of tweets from an account- The White Rabbit- that VK amplified yesterday at Twixter. This account is worth a look.

#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Monday April 24th tomorrow

4/24 > 46 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

4/24/2023 > 46/7 > 17

Apr = 1st month

1/24/2023 > 77 Green Go

77 > 14 > 5 < > 5:5

Jan = Nov on 13mo SOL Calendar
โ˜€๏ธ

1/24 = 11/24 > 11:6 > 17

11:6 > 26-Z

26 > 8 โ™พ๏ธ

26 < > 92 > 911

911 > 92 > 11 < > 11:11

11/24/22 Thanksgiving ๐Ÿฆƒ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿฆƒ๐ŸŒฝ

Watch ๐Ÿ‘€โŒš๏ธthe Water ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งRabbit ๐Ÿ‡

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Jfk Jr in Simple Gematria equals 55

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
King James Version
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

When you see castles absolutely blown to smithereens...and you are told it was attacked by your ancestors against the English, who were mostly farmers...then what the hell kind of weapon did they use? Not many farmers had a spare nuke at that time. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

So much revealed yet concealed. The more I study and reflect, the more I'm thinking that our realm is equivalent to a prison planet with huge ice walls and a dome to contain us. Not to sound too cynical, but how can the Antarctic Treaty be agreed upon and enforced by nearly every power center on earth. Ancient texts state man was created/modified to tend the garden, work the mines, and till the fields for the "gods".

And I'm just getting started...

Seems some of us were sent back here....to fook them up.... I remember tartaria clearly being taught in school...

The Pyramids are global...The Tartarians were global.. they did not see us coming.... fools in control.... not for much longer.... the Great Awakening is here...

They added on a thousand years. Many here know... what did Q say?... SLAVES NO MORE...we got this...our job is to protect them as the light falls on them.... WWG1WGA

Iโ€™m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

Keep sharing, please!
Iโ€™m not down with the tweeterโ€ฆ

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

This account posts very similar statements

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š‹๐š’๐š โ„ข
@thedailyrabbit
ยท
9m
ITS HAPPENING ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿฟ
https://twitter.com/i/status/1648794131345600512

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Next is the alien invasion distraction.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Just posting it is not enough...I traveled quite a bit and saw ancient ruins myself that are really old. Talked with the locals. They know things not written in books...Going to need to see where this information is originating from and why is it being posted.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Not as ancient as you have been told.... we are not in 2023...moar like 1023... look at the old buildings and see the i or j in front of the numbers... foundation stones... i715 not 1715....total manipulation

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Makes sense.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

It does and yet it is still a lot to wrap ones mind around, even for us. I learned that I was going to be a father in 2012 which is when my conCERNs peaked. Since then I have gradually felt more at ease and modeled to my son a deep trust in God. And I thanq God every day for you Patriots.

(1) Show this thread

Same account than Sirius B (same tweets !!!)
https://twitter.com/thedailyrabbit
https://twitter.com/SiriusBShaman

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Thatโ€™s good information!

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynnโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Who believes an account ( https://twitter.com/SiriusBShaman ) with this ๐Ÿ‘‡ in his info..?

"Christ already ruled for 1000 years."

Hogwash, the great awakening is still far off, when they say "think for yourself" that is a literal statement, the lies are so sweet in the mouth aren't they..?๐Ÿ™

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Their Twitter feed is very productive. A lot of posts in a very short time.

Wonder if this is a group, or, AI?

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Or both or neither.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Thank you! Pretty cool account
Didnโ€™t Q say something about โ€œfollow the white rabbit?โ€

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Thank you.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was going to ask for a link... ๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Thanks, Fan. I missed VKโ€™s ๐Ÿ”ฆ !

https://twitter.com/TheDailyRabbit

This makes the most sense to me. Seems reasonable that something came here and altered our time line-maybe used some kind of technology to repress our DNA (AI)?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

That's about 200 years

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

SiriusB has been stating this fact for some years now. Talks of Tartaria a lot

(5) Show this thread

Do you know the twitter handle, please?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

"The invasion was according to Revelations" ? ๐Ÿค”

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Yeah. Me too...

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Typically those not familiar/taught well
in the word say revelations but is Revelation..
where do we go for truth on happenings
nowadays..I do not look for Biblical truth here

(2) Show this thread