Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Bud made a HUGE mistake.
They apparently did not get the memo that the number of crazy libs in America was a fictional number propagated by their own ppl.

Guess what sobs we real Americans outnumber the evils now about 10,000 to 1!

Any other companies want to destroy their stock holders???

STEP ON UP!

https://youtube.com/shorts/qDE3L4c41Ds?feature=share

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Deeper story glysophate, in the "beers" NOT the beers our forefathers drank.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Nana's opinion is that they have poison of some kind in most every food and drink product!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

i don't know what to eat anymore 😥

It will be months before the Farmer's Markets
are active.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Unfortunately it has come to this.

There's so much soy, lechitins and other stuff like dextrose everywhere where it should not be. It's so hard to find anything baked with eggs instead of lechitins from the shops.

I've been eating at work, but at this point I'll have to bail out of it. It's not "home cooked food" even if it looks like that. All that stuff has been there for decades, but it's just becoming worse all the time. Second day in a row where I couldn't avoid eating soy at the canteen. Enough is enough.

Interesting that the U.S. has been "targeted" moreso than other countries.

Good health to you!

In response Michael Merrier to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Well it appears to me that they are trying to find the weakest point of each nation.

The evil agendas are staggered between the nations, not all bad stuff happens simultaneously, instead they could wait for 15-20 years before implementing a damaging policy in another country.

The EU finally managed to break the agriculture here in a way that only large farms can be profitable. Only a handful of slaughterhouses that can sell the meat to public. The result: people are no longer aware of what fresh meat from the slaughter house tastes like or looks like. Many were goaded by the "cheap price" or by the "ease" of eating out, perhaps thinking also that it was faster. That's where the push for numerous other additives started.

I need to buy a plantation to grow some real vegetable