Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Prayers!

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

🙏 sending healing prayers.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏 GOD bless your husband

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Another Anon & his wife. Not related by anything other than Patriotism.
🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

😳🥺 my gosh Sweet Yeshua remain with SG in this time of need🙏🙏.

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless SG with a quick healing to continue on the good path with your guidance.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers and healing ❤️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up Now. God has this covered 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏❤️

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

Prayers for healing and a speedy recovery! 🙏💙🙏

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

QUANTUM PRAYERS OF MULTI-DIMENSIONAL LOVE AND WHOLITIC HEALING FOR YOU AND SG ANON

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

🙏🙏🙏❣️❣️

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

💕🙏🙏🙏🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

🙏🙏🙏

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏 for SG and his family!! May God guide the hands of the surgeons who are caring for him today! Wishing you a successful outcome and a speedy recovery!

Conservative supporting my President Donald J. Trump! Mother of 2 sons and wife to a great 20 yr. Navy vet who is a rock to our family.

Prayers up everyone! This Anon has been such a reinforcement of calm of what is happening all around us all. We have needed him and now he needs us. Please pray for a complete healing of this man in Jesus mighty name! Father I apply the blood of Jesus over this man for a miraculous healing in Jesus mighty name!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God
Please help protect our friend SGAnon! He is so important to all of us.
We need him back, and his family needs him back too.
Thank you for helping SGAnon 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗🤗🤗
Amen
Arba

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Praying for SG Anon and his family!!! Almighty Father watch over and protect him and his family!!! Please watch over the doctors and nurses surrounding him as well.

Sending Prayers of Fast Healing, Love, Protection, and Support for You Both…
In Jesus’ Precious Name I Pray Amen
❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Holy Smokes SGAnon!
You are a very important part of this journey.
I am sending My angels to you .Sending daily prayers.

💖🙏🙏🙏💖