I asked ChatGPT, “What would happen if all of the ice in Antarctica melted?”
The answer made me wonder if earth is ‘programmed’ to wipe itself clean every so often.
#Mudfloods

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Why did you ask that ? why will the ice disappear ???

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

I don't know, wether this is an answer? I have sadly no idea from Physik....

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Wow you got an answer
They couldn't answer my questions.
I wouldn't trust a thing they offer
Same programmer same BS.
Lies
If it isn't Q approved I'm not interested😄

Have you ever filled a glass of water full of ice to the rim and watched it melt? Does it spill over? AI is trained to screw with our minds

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Agreed. The ice melting and drowning us all is a lie. Be terrified of this so that you never seek what's ACTUALLY under/behind all that ice! In fact, I kinda feel like it's possible that the money they're stealing from us to 'combat climate change' is actually used to ensure the ice DOESN'T melt...well, SOME of the money anyway - the bulk goes into their pockets.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Wonder if the result would be different if the ice averaged more than a mile thick and on was on land.

(2) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Trained AI, INPUT= OUTPUT possibilities, Just saying , Clif High tests the parameters all the time, learning...butt what?