#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

Is there any chance the vaccinations are SALINE SOLUTION?? I know I am a kook, but I think like this....NOTHING adds up, let alone the fact they can create 50 vaccines for a flu bug in some months!! That adds up less than the rest of the jive!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TahoeBilly in this post can reply

In response William Filer to his Publication

I've heard this saline solution may be on the horizon, perhaps in the future for those who just don't feel "safe" without it...... However there's many stories leaking out from around the globe about people dying & being seriously injured from the experimental jab / horror transhuman gmo agenda, so it doesn't look good right now that's for sure, as I don't believe all the current stories could be misinformation to wake people up.

In response William Filer to his Publication

As a few people I know have either gotten the vaccine or are waiting on getting it... that is my hope too. From what I've read about the effects of the vaccine on animals, it doesn't look good. The Saline solution is the best solution.