Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Left one looks more like Hunter.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

If Joe Biden has had any plastic surgery ~ I want to see receipts ~ the new version looks like he has had a full face & eye lift with cheek inplants & added a bum chin, nope noway nada
#JoesGone

eyes, nose, ears are different. Not the same person.

the puppet js on the right

Red pilled: JAN 2018. I believe in Jesus Christ, American exceptionalism and my President Donald J. Trump. #SaveTheChildren #17 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

THIS AINT PEDOJOE!!

You are right. The Biden on the left does scare me. I see evil in his eyes / face. The Biden on the right looks a Grandpa that is clueless, annoying, but not evil. My opinion anyway.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

How much longer will this Charade Continue??

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

good question

(1) Show this thread

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

I wood think you are right:)

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

my left or yours?

they are both scary

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

I believe that is Brother Bidan.

yeah, this isn't botox.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Left = face of an evil entity!!

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

or as John likes to say "masks are fun"

2 images..

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

probably using something like this...

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

He was "disappeared" right after that video of him bragging about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired went viral.

I honestly just think Biden had plastic surgery.

In response Nonny Mouse to his Publication

That's what I think. I think he had the same plastic surgeon as Kenny Rogers or Burt Reynolds. They looked like monsters after theirs.

(1) Show this thread

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

His forehead is bigger on the left😳
WOW

Ignited to fight for Truth and freedom🇺🇸 CheerUp Buttercup

In response Paint Head to her Publication

wonder if this falls under Mandela Effect

(1) Show this thread

🤣pure gold

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patiently awaiting and spreading the word of the truth!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸 Tough job with non believers!!! 👍🏻TRUMP

He isn't too scary!!! He us just so dumb!!! EVIL!!!!

Just to rule it out, anyone a plastic surgeon? Any chance he had a facelift?

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response Catin Thehat to her Publication

Not unless a facelift includes a poorly reconstructed chin with implant removal and a lopside cleff. His new chin is narrower and has a crater in it. Why cant those asleep see this is not the same person, blows my mind if I think too long about it.

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

In response Catin Thehat to her Publication

my bet is that is an actor

(5) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Even eyelid surgery won't make the eyes get closer together.

Indeed. The one on the right is actually funny 😁

The guy on the right looks like he slept in his clothes. Can't even make a neat windsor knot

you mean real

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

The guy that created that is happy its being put to great use! 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#GodWins 🦅🇺🇸
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac

https://rumble.com/vdnimr-patriots-please-help.html

My left looking at photo?