ok PATRIOTS, WE KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT GUINNESS

WORST TRANS AD EVER

FUKC GUINNESS TRANNIES!

desantis says he likes guinness better than bud lite

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Suicide

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

💪

(1) Show this thread

Let's see if we can destroy Guinness too!
Another queer beer.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

100 percent

smirnoff also

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Send In The Clowns (From ‘A Little Night Music’) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupSend In The Clowns (From ‘A Little Night Music’) · Frank SinatraOl' Blue Eyes Is Back℗ 1973 Frank Sinatra Enterpr...

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Has guinness anything to do with J&B? Got me thinking about Guinness. Born and bred in Dublin close enough to the Guinness Brewery to smell the unpleasant odour eminating from the brewery. There was always talk of underground pipelines all the way along the river to fill the tankard ships at the port. I google mapped it. Snuggling nestled between the massive brewery and Dublins largest train station is a small hospital called Dr. Steevens and nudging up to that is St. Patricks University hospital / adolescent mental health unit.
Why does this all give me such bad vibes.
Does anyone recognise the symbol below - On the grounds of Dr. Steevens hospital.
BTW - when you you donate a pint of blood in Dublin you get a free pint of guinness (at the hospital bar) to replace it! (at least you did back in the 80's)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_Steevens%27_Hospital
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Patrick%27s_University_Hospital

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

I grew up not too far from the Anheiser-Bush brewery in St. Louis.

Free beer tastings.

Every family man had a can of Bud when they mowed the lawn or grilled bbq.

Yes, some really super sketchy stuff going on in hospitals.

Now I wonder what was really going on in those places. We thought they were helping people back then, but now I totally wonder.

nazi doctors experimenting and harming people.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

erik kirk has been signaling Heineken for a long time now, especially in his durham videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOMMs4ShtyU

Heineken at Light Speed - Quick Silver/The Flash Inspired (Kirk Productions) #HeinekenCap - YouTube

After an overwhelming response of nearly 1.5M views for my simple test video (https://youtu.be/G-HgD1iLov0), I wanted to make a nice professional, fun one. ...

In response memes matter to her Publication
Heineken Trailer to Follow Up Quicksilver Flash Epic Encore Presentation - YouTube

After receiving nearly 1.4 Million views on this Quicksilver video which was intended to be just a simple test, I've followed it up with a Production Quality...

(2) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

And just think - these folk could be back on track very quickly, with testosterone shots.

They are laughing at us.

“Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people He choose for His inheritance.” Ps. 33:12

This is one of the most ridiculous ads I have ever seen! These people are SICK!

In response Blessed Okie to her Publication

it seems to get worse and worse lately

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Blessed Okie to her Publication

When them/they do 'Ridiculousness' they work to perfect it, like no other has ever done ..🤔🙄

(2) Show this thread