#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Past week has been pretty ruff. Thought we lost the battlefield but things are starting to looking better.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Uhhhhhhh…

We’re bored. Let us in!

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

This may help!

God loving wife💛, mother of 2 wonderful girls💝, forever patriot🇺🇸 and a bit of a firecracker!💥 Let's finish this now!!🙏

ME TOO!! I'm glad someone else sees it my way. Social media is the thorn in my side!!

Taking it to “them”. Twitter was their safe haven… not any more

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Lol you sound like me when I get called out to see a patient. When you are called, just go. All the whys are time wasting nonsense.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BECAUSE ITS THE LAND OF NORMIES WHO NEED EDUCATED

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It’s the battlefield and stuff

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread