Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Vincent Kennedy⍟

Past week has been pretty ruff. Thought we lost the battlefield but things are starting to looking better.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Still at the hospital with my dad, going on week 7 now. I walked outside today to take a short break, get some fresh air and sunshine and this cab was right outside the entry doors. Whenever large numbers are right in front of me I always pay attention, that personal sync thing. ;)

6280 < > 826

💧826 instantly reminded me of this post you made VK a couple days ago.

Feb 24, 2018 1:42:25 AM EST
COMMS GOOD.
Nice try.
Q

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

How do we lose a "battlefield." I understand losing a battle, but a battlefield is different. Wormhole/portal/black hole?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Twitter = the battlefield. He was recently shadowbanned on Twitter (after being all clear) so there was worry that [they] took over, but the new Twitter team handled it and he’s all clear again.

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

RUFF = 51 🕊️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Rebuilding what the founders started...

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Are these Assembly links being blocked on this post?

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I wish I could help more! Glad things are looking better! :)

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I am very happy that you amplified a reply to the nonsense that "people" were posting in the original thread. It's depressing. And note the pitiful engagement 20 hours later. It's not to be believed.
I don't know about Twitter. I bet we circle back to this subject here. How many of our Patriots are eating only hormone-free, grass-fed, organic beef? How necessary is meat in our diet? Inquiring minds want to know. I've spent decades on both sides of this lifestyle and no other subject triggers more save religion.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Been carnivore almost 2 yrs. Cured all my illness and autoimmune disease. Ruminate meat is the Proper Human Diet. Aka. PHD WOE.♡ PLANTS are poison to human.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Vegetarian for 4 years.
Mostly raw vegetables and fruit.
Purified water.
Clean vitamins/supplements.
Walk 2-4 miles daily.
Have not been sick (at all) for 4 years.

(3) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

👍🏻

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Good work thank you!! I never pick up on these things so am grateful for the enlightenment ♥️

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Correct. Son of a bitch!

(2) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I lost. Fk the battlefield at this poin. Just get me off this rock. Death cant come fast enough

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Time to recharge. I recharge through nature and prayer. I am around children all day and they lift me up. Pets are great too. I feel like you do often. It takes effort to see good sometimes. I am praying that you are doing better.

(1) Show this thread

Will Elon ever send us boats to get off anon island?
He can rework twitter. Change terms of service. Money for checkmarks and now the new subscribe part but little over me here still suspended. That is fooken not right.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

Still suspended don't need it

(1) Show this thread

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

We manifesting this $h!+

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

TS 18:27, Q Post 1827:
Comfy? Previews are over. Showtime!
Q
🍿🧈🧂

Past week has been pretty ruff. 309
The shot heard around the world 309
Are you ready for what's coming 309
With God all things are possible 309
🙏🏻✨🕊

#WRWY#NCSWIC#FamilyIsEverything#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Awesomeness 😁

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Some days it's hard to push through all the mess of the battle. Rest, we are here to pick up your torch and carry you💖 Nobody here battles alone👊 Time for all of us to get grounded, the battle is full force now.

Wife to my best friend 25 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Proud Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

:)

(1) Show this thread

((((Hugs))))

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Seeing 17 re-post on this post. VIBES UP PATRIOTS

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

117*

(1) Show this thread

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Friendly reminder:
💛👋

Hallo Jochen!!!
Wie gehts?

“Ruff” in cards means to to play a trump card.

With that in mind, VK —

Looking…
I like this one.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

How would have we have lost? There is a plan in place.. why would that change? You make no sense.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

The days are dark until we the truth are set free. When that day comes we will change the world, until then it's all a LIE !!!!

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Welcome home! 😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

5:27
Grace/Most High

Prayers for you Vk.
Nana was getting a little antsy.
Glad you are OK>

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

look not looking > [ing]

💧4515
"[ING] error.
On the move."

looking s/b look
[ing]
👀

💧3689
Time[ing] is important.
How many coincidences [use of coincidences essential not to violate NAT SEC?] before mathematically impossible?
FISA = START

https://qalerts.app/?n=3689

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Ruffing-

Pole shift
The Knigh1t God
Soldiers
Blood of the Lamb
Pain is coming

Horus
Telegram