General Flynn called you all digital soldiers. Why? Because this is a new era. Truth is your weapon, more powerful than a musket. Not one shot was fired and they nearly stole a republic. Cyberwarfare and espoinage. If your voice didn't count why did they suspend you from Twitter and Facebook? It's because it does count in a mjaor way beyond what most can imagine. Keep up the fight, justice is on the way.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Our weapon is out phone griding out truth. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

HOLDING THE LINE AS LONG AS NEEDED AND WILL STAY IN THE FIGHT AS LONG AS NEEDED!!!!

Just got another suspension on FB. Was it something I said?

I’m a Christian, conservative and veteran. I support President Trump !!! I’m a Patriot !!!

In response Jodi Spangler to her Publication

You didn’t follow their Communist standards? Dang !!!!

(1) Show this thread

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

i can only hope so.

Patriots in control. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

HOLD THE LINE!! (and wine...)

WWG1WGA

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Ghost Reagan to his Publication

Don't concede that bottle... 😊

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™ Where We Go 1 We Go All πŸ•― I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

Good Morning Ezra, appreciate everything you do buddy, HOLDING THE LINE AND NEVER LETTING GO. can I get follow from you?

Appreciate you Ghost.

Yes Sir I Am dug in Holding The Line!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

Yes, sir!!

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Well, Im armed with two columbo memes and a an arnold rimmer gif, the deep state doesnt stand a chance.

I'm from South Africa and have been doing my part from here to wake up whoever reads my posts & educate myself in the process. I thought my account on twitter was small enough to fly under the radar but clearly not. My 7 yo asks me at night to tell him whats going on in the world, I tell him the truth but only enough for a 7 yo to carry. He's proud that his mommy is a digital soldier and is also waiting for justice (or in his words ... when are the good guys going to beat the bad guys). I tell him they are beating them already - there's just a lot of the baddies so it takes time.

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response Jam Toast to her Publication

Aweome mom you are!

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Jam Toast to her Publication

thatsterrificπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€β˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈβ˜‘οΈ

(3) Show this thread

Digital Soldiers Needed

https://anonup.com/thread/1228755

Amen and can't wait till Justice prevails over all these puppet demons.

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

WE
ARE
THE
DIGITAL
ARMY!!!
W W G 1 W G A

When the snakes start getting cut off MEDUSA'S HEAD I will believe it. (Arrest and Convictions)

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

What if the arrests, military tribunals and executions already happened last year and some before that? Dr Charlie Wards website has interesting videos where such knowledge is revealed.

(1) Show this thread

🦁🦁🦁 Digital Patriot Lioness πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH is my jamπŸ₯«Spreading it on everything and everyone because ya know...a lifetime of lies and all πŸ€—

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²I needed this exact message tonight. Right now...you're one of my faves, Ezra

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ#WWG1WGA!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Bring it on Sir, we can handle it! Patriots day & night!

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

no one i would rather go to war with than patriots fight for god given rights not to edify ones self

The fake Oval Office movie set as seen on Santa Surfing's channel on Telegram was all I needed to know. Fake Biden's fake EO's can't go into affect until 2/19/21. Something has to happen before then.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

When I finally started to figure out what was happening (I'm a bit slow), I made a conscious decision to try NOT to get banned on Facebook. I was always the loudmouthed conservative one, but not 'crazy'. What did the drop say, stay on the field or something like that?

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

AMEN!

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

Suspended account on twitter here, the reason I noticed on when trump flew to Florida, AF1 stayed with him, and I got suspended when I posted this info!

Simply because communism is that way. It is a thought, an infiltration in the mind of the weak. They sway the weak and powerless, and in turn, the weak and powerless play on the good nature of the of the righteous. That is how communism gets a foothold in society. But mark my words, communism is best dealt with at the end of a musket. They do not just go away. They will slink into the shadows, awaiting their next opportunity to infect the minds of the weak and start all over again. If freedom is your values, then communism is best exterminated on contact.