Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

don jr is wrong. I like don jr, but he is WRONG.

listen at 8:13 where he tries to say to back off of bud lite bear incident, because he says bud is less woke than other corporations.

I TOTALLY DISAGREE. NOW IF THE TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN AND MAKE THEM LOSE MONEY AND SEND THESE WOKE ASSWIPE CORPROATIONS TO BANKRUPTCY.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS AND GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANY WOKE CORPORATION.

JUST BECAUSE BUD LITE MADE A DECISION THAT WAS BAD, DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THEM.

DON JR REALLY, REALLY, PISSED OFF PATRIOTS BY SAYING THIS.

https://rumble.com/v2i0pjo-pro-trump-twitter-icon-catturd-comes-out-of-the-litter-box-for-an-exclusive.html

I grew up a Bud man but I will never drink another bud for the rest of my life. Sick bastards

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response James Dean to his Publication

I'd suggest home brewing...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response James Dean to his Publication

I get it totally, and agree. I grew up in St. Louis County, MO, and Bush/Bud is everywhere there. Home of Anheiser-Bush