We are not going to war, we are at war. It's just a different type of war. Infiltration vs invasion.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

They came after me days after 1/20.
Dems are attacking my career.
Liberal family is rejecting me completely.

Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.
Stress level is through the roof.

Gen McInerney says war is coming. "we are at war" makes more sence. He might be disinforming or talking about a civil war?

Owls move so silently they attack even Eagles at night. But come daylight, don't mess with the Eagle! 🦉🌑🦅☀️

“I Take All These Slings and Arrows Gladly, For You!
I Take Them For Our Movement,
So That We Can Have Our Country Back!”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is aware, watching a movie, but you have to know that a lot of fingers on triggers are getting terribly ichy!
Wondering where the enough evidence line will fall.
All it takes to wake the rest of the ppl up is to put in their faces what has been done to the children and the election.
Many are NEVER going to believe anything but the fake news unless the EBS is used to force most to see truth. They are not asleep they are fookn unconscious!

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I would say I was over the target or FaceCrook would not have killed my 15 year old account...

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

you do a great service to us all, but I gotta admit sometimes i find myself in water too deep to navigate. i do end up on the right end, but usualy the last one there. I'm still here, will be all the way through

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

35 called it. God's got this. 🙏🏻🙌🏻

THANK YOU FOR REMAINING IN THE WAY FOR WE THE NATION. WE LOVE YOU DEARLY

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

God is in control and will do what needs to be done for His glory. We are watching a movie with actors.