I sometimes tell myself "Buck up! This is nothing compared to what those in the front lines of the military face." But on the other hand they do get a salary, structure, cameraderie, support, respect. I hope the work of anons in this war is understood in future. The psychological pressure and suffering for many has been severe and sustained. We turned up and fought regardless or whatever weakmesses or wobbles we came with.

This last part to get over the finishing line is painful. I feel it in my whole body; the years of stress being "out there" battling in public do take a toll in the end

Well put Martin. Anons have all suffered on many levels, some have endured more pain than others. The physical & emotional effects of stress, the loss of friendships, estrangement from loved family members, financial consequences...at times it's overwhelming. Yet, here we are together, still standing & (hopefully) almost at the finish line. We have a new group of friends & are united by a deep love for humanity. We heard His call & answered, was worth the sacrifice. That said, I can't see this epic movie ending with the world still persecuting us & calling us crazy.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

After enduring for so long, the only path I can consider is staying put. Actually, I have become more determined than ever to vanquish this wickedness that has been thrust upon us. I am weary though as everybody is. It sounds trite to say I am sending vibes but I know that is a real deal. Holding the Line with all of you! 💖