Hey frens. Can I get a prayer tonight for my boy?
We have a health scare right now. Thank you. ❤️
My one and only boy who I cherish more than life.
He is my life.

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Love and prayers for you and your family. ❤️🙏❤️

Prayers sent up!

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

@ 3 mins in you can practice this to feel what the energy feels like. You can also harness that energy and put intention behind it and roll your hands in the air until you learn to feel the energy and you will feel it. It will tingle and it also has pressure. Visualize the healing positive energy and pull it in with your hands while your heart explodes with all your love for your child's well-being and dance with your hands in the air and pull it in and push it into your child. Keep doing this with the hand dance. Also rubbing your hands on the skin very lightly can bring down fevers. Practice it. Just like a cat will purr itself to healing play deep healing hrtz sounds or God hrtz on a speaker around his body.
God provides his Angles to assist us and they come when asked by a pure good 'intentioned' heart and there is no other heart as full of good pure intention than a parent. Always be grateful for their help. They like a thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAmHGDUT5vc

Your Body Will Thank Your Hands (Self-Healing Experience) Dr Alan Mandell - YouTube

Chi or also written qi is our vital force and it’s energy! There is chi in nature but also inside of us. Unfortunately, when our internal qi is unbalanced, w...

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

May the healing hands of Archangel Raphael cover your beautiful son and full wellness encompass his whole being. Take your hands and pull in the healing energy and visualize the wellness energy flowing into your son and visualize all the bad being destroyed. There is so much power in the love of a parent to their child. Touch the skin and pull visualize pulling out and removing the illness. Thank Archangel Raphael for helping and assisting and bring wellness to your child. Visualize Filling you child with all the love from your heart.

Bless you and your son Rocco.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Prayers for your boy sent your way. God Bless.

You bet...done and done...

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Absolutely, sending prayers of healing for your son and prayers of strength for you. 🙏🙏

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Much love ❤️ and many prayers up! 🙏

Prayers for your son RoccoQ 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and keep him safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

How is your son today?

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

so kind for you to ask… needs to see a dr. had blood in his stool so I need some answers. 🙏 thank u fren. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Prayers to you precious boy! May the Light of Christ embrace him to wellness! 🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!

I am no Jedi. But i used to follow their path. No 1 needs an ORDER for that. My images are web finds, they are not my own. Works of art.

💝Sometimes, Illnesses are a necessary step for parents and children to really feel what life is really all about when you are not ill. Necessary meaning, you will go through changed, but you will go through anyhow. Life is precious and going inside to turn the ship around (feel you physical realm) and sail away to uncharted lands, is just what life is all about! You will be fine, in this world and the next, as long as you CARE! Love.
A warm heart and good hope, that all is good as long as you take care, to you and your only son, both.
💖

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Sending prayers... 💗🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

✨🙏💖