Whenever I start feeling impatient I remind myself of all of the people who have been in hiding for years and decades. Good morning.

#KennedySunday

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Amen ❀️

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

. πŸ™πŸ€

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Fan!

Nana can not even begin to imagine how the ppl that have been waiting for decades are feeling.

I no my limits, I could not have been this patient for that many years,

Idk how you guys do it that have been in this for so long.

My hat is most definitely off to you all.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

25+ long years of waiting and hoping after a surprise invitation sent us down scary rabbit holes to truth. It’s taught me patience I never had before! lol Lessons come in all packages. Turn the negative into positive; Find the positive in everything! Thx Nana! ❀️

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Good morning and excellent point.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠThank you for the reminder of these beautiful people sacrificing their lives❀️

#FamilyIsEverything πŸ’•πŸ€—

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

I often think this way as well as self impatience comes to my mind for myself in waiting for the movie/phase to unfold..but a good reminder of how very long others have waited for this moment in time to happen πŸ™πŸ™β€πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Such a long time to see things being held accountable?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Past time sir

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MY JOURNEY STARTED IN 1978 WHEN I WAS HIRED BY THE IRS AND RESIGNED IN 79 WHEN I FOUND OUT THE TRUTH OF WHERE OUR MONEY WAS GOING. BACK THEN NO ONE BELIEVED ME. THE ONES WHO WENT INTO HIDING ARE MY HEROS AND THAT SAYS A LOT I DONT EASILY GIVE MY SUPPORT. IVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS AND IM HAPPIER THAN IVE BEEN MOST OF MY LIFE...FINALLY THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...GLORY TO LORD JESUS

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

So, what is your story, George? What did you find out? would love to hear it.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

THEY AUDITED ME AND FAMILY MEMBERS FOR YEARS. I ALSO FOUND OUT THE FED WASNT FEDERAL AS THE NAME IMPLIED BUT PRIVATE BANKERS AND THEY PASSED THE MONEY TO THE IMF AND WE BORROWED OUR OWN MONEY BACK WITH INTEREST. I TOOK AN OATH TO THE CONSTITUTION AND THE REPUBLIC WHICH NO LONGER EXISTED IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM. AND HERE I AM 70 ACCTS LATER AND STILL SEEKING TRUTH ON AU WITH MY FAMILY

(2) Show this thread

ThankQ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ#KennedySunday

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

WG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Was this really Jr.'s plane?
I saw photos of the wreck that had been fished out of the sea and it seemed to be another aircraft ...
I'm asking this because it's unclear to me...

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

It's the picture on top!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

144,000 ARE HELPING BRING THAT ABOUT

(1) Show this thread

Talk about Sacrifice! But they knew that was the only way they could survive and raise children to at least 20, (or close to 20), where they can protect themselves.

I can’t wait to find out who all John has been in disguise!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

THIS

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Imagine how lonely it has been for all of them

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

God Bless all those who have had to go into hiding. Can't even begin to imagine leaving family and friends.

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

Exactly! We haven’t had to wait nearly as long as fine ass Jr and his beautiful wife!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha πŸ€—
I feel the same way.πŸ§“
Wow some people have been waiting for over 50 years, πŸ†
Learn to fish 🎣
fishing teaches patience 😊

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

You know things are bad when you have to investigate your own death

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Me, as well! And, good morning. :)