Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Aloha
Yep! SC also has one of the highest auto insurance coverage too.
Such a criminal state Lindsey graham.
Sure is beautiful here tho.
Edisto come see me

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

LoL...sorry for laughing but Spartanburg has been known as murderburg for along time...i remember as a teenager looking at colleges to stay away

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

When i moved here in 89' it truly was"Sparkle City". Things went downhill pretty fast here.

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I grew up in Cayce...and yes it's a racket...NC is no better..tax the hell out of you on anything and everything..also depending on county sales and gas tax is different too...assholes

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Idk why we haven't dragged them ALL out to the streets yet😳

(1) Show this thread