Good Evening Anons, If you could
Spare a prayer for my Father I
Would appreciate it! Against my advice I told him not to get the Vax and he did get the first and has had issues ever since. He is very weak and organs failing him. I may need a prayer as well for all the hate in my heart against this Evil. Thanks

Only people mentioned by @LetFreedomRing in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Kevin Bailey to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Sending prayers!

Sending PRAYERS and BLESSINGS 🙏💕🙏

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💓💕💓
Sending prayers to you and your Dad.
May God help you both during this difficult time.
Amen 🌺

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Prayers of course. 🙏🏻 But, get him on ivermectin, dandelion root tea, zeolite, alkaline water and diet (cancer can’t grow in alkaline) to start. These help get the vax stuff out of the system.

TheROOTbrands (dot) com have specially developed (by an expert) products to clean te system of the vax crap. (the body can heal itself after its reduced/gone).

Also look at what FLCCC, Dr Judy Mikovits, Dr Stella Emanuel, etc., recommend.

Prayer and action!! 🙏🏻❤️ Keep positive!

This is heartbreaking! I will pray for him.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

GOD bless and heal your father in HIS Holy Name I pray Amen 🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨Heavenly Father we ask and praise You for quick healing and guidance for Kevin and his father🕊open Kevin's heart to receive You and lift his burdens through Jesus Amen✨❤️

Kevin, just say it all to Jesus, let it flow from your heart...all of it🙏🏻✨

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

🙏prayers for you and your father. I pray he overcomes the assault on his body.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Release the hate my love, I feel you but replace with light, healing, energy & life. F the bad ones, don't give them ANY mental space! I believe in you & the healing powers of our Father. Amen.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all!

MAGA Libertarian that believes guns save lives, and biscuits and gravy may save your soul.

My prayers are with you for you father, but also for you. Do not let hate into your heart...be a being of love and light. We manifest what we think. God be with you.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏 praying. I completely understand. My MIL also wouldn’t head my warnings and took 3x Pfizer and got Turbo cancer resulting in kidney damage and bladder removal. It so sad to be in the middle wishing we weren’t so right.

I pray for his strength and resilience. And I pray for your heart and mind showing grace and love (to him and yourself.). Wrestling with being right is it’s own burden as we watch the evil take it’s toll. I am so sorry. 🙏 Here with you.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Jesus release them from the bondage of illness and rage as they call on You for help from the this suffering. Amen. Stay strong in faith my fren.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Sending prayers for your father and you!

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Prayers for you and your father
🙏💗🙏

Praying for you and your father.

Sending prayers for you and your father. 🙏🙏🙏

sending prayers of strength for you and your father
🙏❤️🙏