Good afternoon AU family.
My Momma passed away today😭😭😭😭😭
RIP Mommaseta (she loved it when I called her that) ❤️
I will love you always and forever xoxo

Only people mentioned by @jewelofthenine in this post can reply

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Praying for you and your family now, Jewel.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

❤️ Thank you

(1) Show this thread

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

😭 Ohhhhhhh I'm so sorry! I'm praying God's comfort for you! 🙏💗🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

❤️ Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

So very sorry for your loss!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

i'm sorry for your loss. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response klar sichtig to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Until you see her again keep her memory alive. Praying that you will get threw grief, holding on to Jesus's hand. Shalom

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

❤️Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

And never forget, energy doesn't cease to exist, it transforms ⚡

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sorry for your loss Jewel, may God shine his light on you and bring you closure!🙏🙏

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

Sending you love 💗

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I am so sorry Jewel. May our good Lord comfort you at this real tough time. 🙏

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Prayers for you and your family. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 We are with you! 🕊

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you now, of comfort and Peace.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that You have welcomed Jewel's momma home into Your open arms this day. Please surround Jewel and her family with comfort, love and support. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️ Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I'm sorry for your loss 🙏

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

So so sorry for your loss.. I'm in tears for you, May God bless you and your family with peace... Again so so sorry...🙏😓

😭I am so very sorry for your loss and will be lifting you up to Jesus.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

❤️🙏Thank you

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I'm so terribly sorry. Prayers.💔

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

My sincere condolences on the passing of your mother.
I wish you strength to bear this loss.
Prayers for you and your family!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread