Would I be right in assuming that Draco-Reptilians make for poor household pets?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

KeK

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

You would be right + others.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

🤣🤣🤣

I wrote a song about 20 years ago called fleas make terrible house pets. Every time my band played it people loved it.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Seems they're much more popular as rich elite household pets.

😉

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

There is no evidence for your suggestion. In every case where humans have taken on a draco-reptilian as a pet, there has been no subsequent adverse comment from any human host. In fact there have been no comments at all, adverse or otherwise. Like so much in life, no news is so obviously good news. I recommend we continue the trial indefinitely!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I personally don’t want one.. I will keep Bart 💕🐾

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

I LOVE BART‼️

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

I’m pretty sure they think we make nice pets, though…