Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just FYI
The lying MSM is heating up the next world war pretty hard this morning.
They are purposefully escalating the bullshit!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They must play their partπŸ˜‰

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

😘Yeah Nana understands that is why I posted, we have to play ours too.

12:02 > 3:11 < > 113 Q

Would it have anything to DEW with Q? 😁

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Best way to get rid of the woke companies =
DEW IT Q

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ˜€ Morning sun?

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

YAY! THANKQ!

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

White hats in control. They’re leaking secret war plans too.

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

🎬πŸŽ₯

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

100%πŸŽ‡

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

The Real Energy is Love…Love Conquers All and Always Wins

DEW < > WED

#TwinFlameReunion

(1) Show this thread

No way for be to logic out in my mind that Trump and the Qteam went on a world tour and made the most powerful countries in the world capitulate to us and could not come home and take control of twit wit, fox news and FB.

Logical…most of Team Trump never suspended, Dan, Rudy, Melania, Don Jr and all his children. Daughter In Law Lara gets hired by Fox after the fake election 🦊

(1) Show this thread

Nana has believed for a long time that the White Hats are in control of fox. idk about other stations. Just my opinion.