WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Wonderful news.

It still has to get through the Senate and the DEMONcrat’s sliver of a majority.

And Biden - who, if he is not the real POTUS as we are all saying - will NOT veto the bill. If - by some miracle - it gets past the Senate and Biden vetos it. What does the mean? What does it say - if anything - about the White Hats?

https://t.me/businessoftruth/28983

It can seem like just a lot of greedy & psychotic little bastards who need slamming up, but really this is dark energy reaching its climax before it burns out.
We watch movies because the bad guys are so powerful & evil that we LOVE to watch the struggle to defeat them. If it was easy, the movie wouldn’t be worth watching.

Movies can be harrowing to watch, but that’s for a good reason. Because what humans really want to see, is the well-deserved victory. The struggle. The heroes journey. By the end, all of the grief seems to have been worthwhile after all.

It’s a very gritty movie, but I hope you’re not taking it all too seriously. Not everything will be clean. At least we’ll have some good stories to tell. 🙏

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

I was getting a bit triggered by some things, but it has finally sunk in that the Cabal leadership has been taken out and there are only minions left who cannot do nearly the damage their masters would have done.

It is indeed a gritty movie. The best is just ahead of us. 😀