Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Protéger les enfants 🙏
2222 sur la bonne voie 😇

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Wonderful news.

It still has to get through the Senate and the DEMONcrat’s sliver of a majority.

And Biden - who, if he is not the real POTUS as we are all saying - will NOT veto the bill. If - by some miracle - it gets past the Senate and Biden vetos it. What does the mean? What does it say - if anything - about the White Hats?

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

https://t.me/businessoftruth/28983

It can seem like just a lot of greedy & psychotic little bastards who need slamming up, but really this is dark energy reaching its climax before it burns out.
We watch movies because the bad guys are so powerful & evil that we LOVE to watch the struggle to defeat them. If it was easy, the movie wouldn’t be worth watching.

Movies can be harrowing to watch, but that’s for a good reason. Because what humans really want to see, is the well-deserved victory. The struggle. The heroes journey. By the end, all of the grief seems to have been worthwhile after all.

It’s a very gritty movie, but I hope you’re not taking it all too seriously. Not everything will be clean. At least we’ll have some good stories to tell. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

It’s like fighting for rights all over again Past proves present