Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

We Have a lot of work to do. The reversal starts now. A whole generation of safe space, everyone gets a trophy and tranny training has done decades of destruction and unfathomable damage to the minds of our young people.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

That’s going to be a process for sure. I’m curious if there are any plans for the unwinding, unlearning/relearning specific to each generation and then of course a plan for reeducation for all of humanity. I bet there are a lot here on AU who would be interested in assisting if/when any of these plans are revealed. We can do what we can in our families and in our friend groups, but the effort needs to be much bigger.

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I just signed up for an online college course - Constitution 101 - While I have the basics, I'm hoping that I can help others have a better understanding of the importance of this document. I had a 7th grade teacher that obviously made an invaluable impression on me about our Constitutional rights & the freedoms it ensures. Good thing, cuz I never heard it uttered again in the next 5 years of school. PS - I've been out of school for 40 years! I believe we all have a role to play going forward - it's just whether we'll have the will & desire to play it. God bless!!

Only people mentioned by @KeepTheFaith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Have Faith, click on at the bottom under it