Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

We Have a lot of work to do. The reversal starts now. A whole generation of safe space, everyone gets a trophy and tranny training has done decades of destruction and unfathomable damage to the minds of our young people.

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. ๐Ÿ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thatโ€™s going to be a process for sure. Iโ€™m curious if there are any plans for the unwinding, unlearning/relearning specific to each generation and then of course a plan for reeducation for all of humanity. I bet there are a lot here on AU who would be interested in assisting if/when any of these plans are revealed. We can do what we can in our families and in our friend groups, but the effort needs to be much bigger.

I just signed up for an online college course - Constitution 101 - While I have the basics, I'm hoping that I can help others have a better understanding of the importance of this document. I had a 7th grade teacher that obviously made an invaluable impression on me about our Constitutional rights & the freedoms it ensures. Good thing, cuz I never heard it uttered again in the next 5 years of school. PS - I've been out of school for 40 years! I believe we all have a role to play going forward - it's just whether we'll have the will & desire to play it. God bless!!

In response Have Faith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. ๐Ÿ’— -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

God bless you too!