Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Snowbank 1 - Package thief 0

Thanks for that, I needed a laugh this morning. Love how he just kept trying to get away. I was waiting for the car to run over him as he desperately tried to move the snow with the wheel turning. He got stuck in a snow "patch" 😂😂😂

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

What a dumbars... lol

😂😂😂 message here for sure.

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

I see that someone needs a shovel.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

He drives like my sister. 😂🥰

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Well - looks like the utter stupidIty of many who like to STEAL information and other things... ... CLEAN UP THE DIS-INFORMATION CREW... Smug asses think they will get away with it.. WHEELS ON THE GROUND!!! KARMIC ...

Instant karma!!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

😂

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Priceless…..

Ummm, don't leave your car in gear while shoveling snow out from under it. I really wanted to see him get his car free, and have to chase after it down the street! MB next time

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

😂👏

The Wheel.
(Isn't meant for Water...)

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Bad boys, whatcha gonna do?
Watch gonna do when they come for you? https://youtu.be/LW60qF4FDSQ

Inner Circle - Bad Boys (Theme from COPS) (Official Music Video) [Better Quality] - YouTube

This is the same Official Video as already on YouTube, but has significant better Audio Quality.Listen to "Inner Circle" on Spotify: http://lnkc.cc/innercspo...

😂😂😂😂

Karmas a b#tch! I like how he’s wearing his bandit mask. 😂😃🤣 Good morning VK!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

😂😂😂😂😂THAT is funny as fuck.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

KARMA IS A BITCH--AHAHAHAHAH

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Cannot hide lol

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Genius. Moral of the story, " don't steal packages in the snow." 🤪

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

GOOD Morning VK. Even tho it's evening now. LOL!!
Funny video. You tried to steal from me BUT you need a shovel? Your front tires need to be on the ground it's front wheel drive.. 😂😂 "Did you call the police? -- " I don't know the #! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

😂How does one NOT know the number? LMAO

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I was sitting in my car watching a man high and out of control stealing from the truck bed parked next to me. He saw me video tape started pounding on the car I called the police they called the owner and eventually he went to jail because stealing is against the law. I finally saw some justice I hate thieves especially to those who stole my presidential election.
TRUMP 2023

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

lol

Good Evening, VK.

Sooner or later… [they] all have already been, or will be, dealt with. It’s inevitable. Caught is fooked.

TS = 1:39 PM > 13:39.

Nov 11, 2017 11:33:13 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
List of Republicans, in the House and Senate, who have announced they will not seek re-election:
Bob Corker.
Charlie Dent.
Jeff Flake.
Lynn Jenkins.
Sam Johnson.
Raul Labrador.
Frank LoBiondo.
Tim Murphy.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read crumbs.
Q

MINE FATHER ONCE HAVE A MALFUNCTION OF SPEEDOMETER AND TACHOMETER AND HE DRIVE BY USING ONLY EARS, WHICH TELLS HIM WHICH GEAR YOU NEED TO SHIFT FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE AND HE QUICKLY CALCULATE IN HIS MIND PROPER SPEED

IF YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR CARS SOUNDS, IT WILL FAILED SAME WAY MISERABLY AS IF YOU DONT LISTEN TO YOUR WIFE DAILY COMPLAINZ

AS TESLA FAMOUSLY SAID👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/clE97qDryMs

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication

I did that too. All through college, no speedometer, panel was out. Listen to the engine, go with the flow. No speeding tickets.

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I would have placed his face into the snow asking...
"How's IT Feel To Be A White Man Mofo!"

HERE WE ARE Celebrating Yeshua Messiah's Resurrection Day, Ahole Goes Around Stealing!

2022 Resurrection Day Celebration I AM Sitting Outside Enjoyin' Jesus AND Father God's Beautiful Day.
5 thugs walk up to the lady's house across the street, stole her tire prepared for a person to come by to fix. Thugs from out of town walking off with it & I yelled, "Oh NO You Don't Steal IN OUR Neighborhood! Especially ON The Holiest Celebrated Day, Celebrating Jesus! You RETURN THAT Tire Where You Found It!" Thug threw it in the street, began to run. "OH NO You Don't! You Pick Up That Tire AND Return It To It's Original Place!" Thug Picked Up That Tire, Returned It To It's Original Place. Then Spewed UGLINESS AS He Ran Away. That's Right Mofo! WE DO NOT STEAL IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD IN JESUS POWERFUL NAME!".
"DUDE! CAN'T YOU SEE OUR 17' TALL ANGELS IN YOUR FACE?"
Dadgum Thugs!
Thanks Lord! 🙏

FINALLY LIVING PROOF, THAT AUTOMATIC GEARBOX CAUSING SERIOUS MENTAL DECLINE🚨🚨🚨

https://youtu.be/mXJ7IlVXWeA

ONLY IDIOTS BUY AUTOMAT😁😁😁
🤣🤣🤣

FEW PRO TIPS FROM FREN FROM NOT SO DEBILI TATE D PART OF ANGLO SAXON WORLD🥰🥰🥰

https://youtu.be/kzeo7CsItTI

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

😳😂🤣😂Good evening VK

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Good Afternoon VK! That was entertaining 🤣

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9