Wouldn't it be funny to elect Trump as President and RFK Jr as Vice?
It would destroy the two party system in one swoop and a BIG F U to the haters

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

If this does happen, it would show the World that we do not have to be divided by party. We need to unite and fight for freedom. Their narrative will fall apart.
I have a feeling it will not be too much longer until the facade collapses.

that is what "THEY" are afraid of
fear powers control

I have been hearing "them (good ones) more clearly. Clear voice, and direct concepts.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

As we have explained prior and as the axiom says:
"When the student is ready, so comes the lips to fill them with wisdom"
where your focus is, so will your senses

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In my soul, I feel like I have had a major shift, like I have become unshakled?
Time feels short, and I do not mean chronologically, rather more like a countdown to something much bigger. Even if I could go back, there is no desire to return. I do not mean to sound ambiguous, but I think you understand, from your own journey.

that wisdom does not come in the form of a man nor woman, nor pulpit nor book, though they all can be vessels for that wisdom
but Nature, for her part instills in us the sight and hearing so that we may learn and direct our thoughts and actions upon our nature guided by the heavenly bodies and the ones who guard such secrets, posted by the One True Source of all things many call God.
As Above, So Below
As Below, So Above
As Within, So Without, Throughout and Within

(2) Show this thread