I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I'm so sad today. I have a little great niece that I haven't met yet due to all this Covid nonsense. She's 2 years old and I am pretty sure her jabbed parents got her jabbed. This poor child is always getting sick with Croup. My niece who's only around 40 just got over shingles. She and her jabbed husband always seem to be sick. He's had fainting spells and now I hear that my jabbed sister and brother in law are both sick. It's just really sad. I am worried about them all. Please pray for them with me. I'm especially worried about my great niece. It's not her fault her parents and grandparents are so in the dark. It's heartbreaking.

Only people mentioned by @WarfareWarrior in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

But thanks so much for the advice. I appreciate it.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Anytime

(1) Show this thread

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

Here's the sad thing, they will never take advice from me. Until they bring the media down, there's no hope for them.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Many of us are dealing with this. I think that's why we are all on AU in one way or another. I have resolved to accept their choices but try to enjoy them while they are here. Theres some peace to it. That's what I imagine God does. We are still loved ❤

Blessings to you!

So Sorry To Hear That...I'll Be Praying.

(2) Show this thread