I'm so sad today. I have a little great niece that I haven't met yet due to all this Covid nonsense. She's 2 years old and I am pretty sure her jabbed parents got her jabbed. This poor child is always getting sick with Croup. My niece who's only around 40 just got over shingles. She and her jabbed husband always seem to be sick. He's had fainting spells and now I hear that my jabbed sister and brother in law are both sick. It's just really sad. I am worried about them all. Please pray for them with me. I'm especially worried about my great niece. It's not her fault her parents and grandparents are so in the dark. It's heartbreaking.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Sooo sorry to hear, much prayers. Keep in mind people are shredding like crazy so the sickness will continue and worst. So sorry:(

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Bromine & quercitin & pineapple juice for croup

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Sorry bout the pic of my damaged dock.. it was not intended

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Thank you so much! I will share with my loved ones.

(2) Show this thread

That's heavy, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to see children put at risk because of ignorant parents. Their ignorance is inexcusable but their actions come from love in doing what they think is best for her. Children are strong, we aren't seeing too much yet in bad affects. My hope is the awakening and cure comes before the children are hurt. 🙏

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for you and family Hope!

Research EDTA...Might Help

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

Here's the sad thing, they will never take advice from me. Until they bring the media down, there's no hope for them.

In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication

But thanks so much for the advice. I appreciate it.

(2) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

My husband is the same way since vaxxed. Always sick, bloody nose, headaches, fainting. The heart Drs in my town are so backed up he's on a 3 month wait. Vaxxed sister now has heart issues and her vaxxed Daughter has liver problems. Only 26 yrs old
I feel ya 🙏Praying for yours as well.