To be honest, people are so yearning for love, actually any type of love... Handshake, a smile, a kind word and even a hug. Who said small things dont matter? We are here to serve.... Do your part slowly but surely you will see the change around you and what ever you were yearning for will come back ten fold.

I believe in complimenting people. Man smelling good? I let him know. Absolutely beautiful woman walks by (I'm a completely straight female), I let them know they look gorgeous today. Teens being kind? I make sure they know how valued and valuable that is. Elderly person or busy parent need help putting groceries in their vehicle? I offer. Last year this lady was packing a baby on the front, a toddler on the back, twins in the cart and what was probably a 7 year old following her. She had heavy things in her cart and I had just sat down in the truck to leave. As soon as I saw her I popped out and and said hey! Can I help? "No, no I'm fine thank you. I'm fine." Okay I said and as I turned to get in she goes: "no! Wait! I'm not. I'm not fine and I could really use the help." So off I go. I've been there with TWO kids let alone 5. She loaded the kids and I loaded her stuff into the back of her SUV. She was bawling.
You never know how much ONE SMALL thing can help someone.

In response Danel Groenewald to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @17_Goats in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17 Joyful Goats, click on at the bottom under it