πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O Savin
"Like any mob,
they want to have an insurance fire
& BURN DOWN ALL THE EVIDENCE" πŸ’₯

πŸ•― MJTruth
House Oversight Committee subpoenas banks for Biden family financial records

Fox News has confirmed that the Oversight Committee subpoenaed Bank of America, Cathay Bank, JPMorgan Chase, HSBC USA N.A., as well as former Hunter Biden business associate Mervyn Yan asking for financial records.

Who else had the thought these are the banks crashing next? πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘‡ @ candlesinthenight

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

BLEEDING

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

BY EO THE CABAL IS BLRRDING MONEY

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. πŸ€— Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

JP Morgan is toast. Has to go - complicit in so much crime/fraud since even before JP himself dropped out of going on the Titanic/Olympic at the last hour.

Between that, and the Biden subpoenas, there’s the little thing of the JPM executive(s) on Epstein Island a lot.

I told a banker at Chase that he might want to keep an eye out on the bank having issues because it’s part of JP Morgan; and he said scoffingly, β€œwe have over 100 different companies so we would just move to join up with other parts of the company and we would be fine”.

I didn’t bother telling him about EO 13818. I can’t do everyone’s research for them. 😊 He’ll find out.

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

😹 Thanks for the wonderful laugh, Smoo!!!

Juan O Savin often says:
"There are none so blind
as those who will
not to see."

I can't find the quote origin but at this point
it takes a real EFFORT to remain in the dark.
You have to ignore sign after sign after sign.

You did your best! πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread