Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Just because a manipulated market has suggested a price for a physical asset like a precious metal, does not mean that is the true actual value of that physical asset.

On the flip side of that, a digital asset is exactly it's manipulated value.

Digital can and will always be manipulated, but physical only has the illusion of manipulation based on a bought-and-paid for rigged system established by [them].

Once that system goes byebye, the realistic value of gold and silver will be very apparent and will no longer be manipulated by corrupt markets.

THANK YOU for that! I've been speaking out against these digital "currencies" since their inception. You nailed it, DOQ! (silver is far more rare than is gold, from my research - POTUS has been guiding us to silver for several years now - speaking about how under-valued it is.)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

🙂 I just got my 2 silver eagles I ordered from JM Bullion!

(1) Show this thread