How many homeless people can be fed with the fancy decor inside these mega "churches" you think ?

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I don't know. Its a good place to start and see.
I always wondered why churches kept their doors to the unfortunate

Wouldn't it be nice if the darkness was ran out of them and they were used for the homeless. 😊

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Most aren't "christian" churches" anymore. They are masonic Synagogues of Satan. Take the Vatican for instance, its the habitation of Satan himself, masquerading as a church. It represents a serpent with stiff hard penis in the center of it. Trump himself went to the "church" of Norman Vincent Peale for many years. who was a 33° mason. No one is Good but God Himself. No one, it's why we all need Jesus. No one is worthy and those who claim to be god's themselves are in for a real rude awakening real soon. Church isn't a building, Jesus is the church and only those who follow him in spirit and in truth.

https://www.gotquestions.org/good-God-alone.html

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Jesus did not come to start a religion. His purpose was to come to establish the New Covenant of grace so we can now have a personal relationship with Him. The veil was torn to indicate we now have direct access to God through the shedding of Jesus' blood, fulfilling the requirements of death for our sins. We do not need a church, any building, a priest, a pastor, or religious laws. We are set free from all of that and can enjoy a deep abiding personal relationship with our Savior. Gathering together for worship or fellowship, learning the scriptures is a fine endeavor, but it is not necessary to have a personal relationship with Jesus. Too many religions have too many rules and doctrines that put people in bondage, when Jesus came to set people free from these things. 😇

(2) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Truth!! Also how many could be fed and housed with campaign money, money sent to Ukraine and money spent on poisonous pharma?

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread
Would Jesus Wear A Rolex - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupWould Jesus Wear A Rolex · Ray StevensCrackin' Up!℗ 1984 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1987-01-01Producer, Ass...