Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I believe this takes care of it.

President Donald J Trump
Executive Order 13818—Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-13818-blocking-the-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-or

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Amen.

books, painting, walks in nature

Indeed: Credit Lionais bank was originaly named 'The slaves fortress bank', they changed their name because of the bad taste. They all got rich during the slave trade.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Amen! In the end ALL God's children are going to get their ... Reparations!

I see LA is also looking to release black prisoners. They will continue these efforts in an attempt to incite civil war. However, once humanity can recognize its common enemy, its game over.

Amen Sista!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You gotta give it to Nana, when the gloves are off it's a whole different scenario.

Truth is the most lethal ammunition.

#BlessUp

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

My last pay test was $9,500 operating 12 hours per week online. My sisters buddy has been averaging 15,000 for months now and she works approximately 20 hours every week. I can not accept as true with how easy it become as soon as i tried it out.
This is what do--------------------------------->>> http://Www.JobsRevenue.Com