1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

My brainwashed niece, who is doing a PhD in neurobiology, must have been educated to smear Judy M's name because smear she did. I posted a comment on my niece's Facebook page years ago about Judy and my niece deleted it because it didn't support her brainwashed narrative.

How, really, will this shit show be turned around when young people are being recruited and trained to continue the lies.

Just like with Trump, people hate him because they've been told too!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Because I don't watch MSM it took me a while to figure out why people have TDS.

Why is it that some of us can see the lies and turn away from it. While others are mesmerized to the point of being brainwashed to believe what is not true?

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

My belief is that they are scared or just don't want to believe! People like that will be in for a rude awakening, it's sad. We have known of these things for years, but most will get smacked in the face with it all at once!

(1) Show this thread