Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Cant post this of FB. Goes against their community standards.... FFB

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Just got another 7 day suspension on FBook for posting this. It was deemed ‘harmful to the community’.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Don't say my name there, they might perm suspend you! They can't stand me!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Cancelled myself from fb 5 years ago after my 16th 30 day suspension. My last 3 years I was suspended more than I was on. Best move I ever made.

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

I have a meme for that...

(1) Show this thread

My brainwashed niece, who is doing a PhD in neurobiology, must have been educated to smear Judy M's name because smear she did. I posted a comment on my niece's Facebook page years ago about Judy and my niece deleted it because it didn't support her brainwashed narrative.

How, really, will this shit show be turned around when young people are being recruited and trained to continue the lies.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Just like with Trump, people hate him because they've been told too!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May God bless and protect her.

I watched a documentary on this a few years back.