Been quite sick last ten days and was just admitted to hospital. Haven’t been posting as much as I usually do lately and just wanted you to know i’m here in spirit. Haven’t missed a day in well over 4 years and don’t plan on it. Love you all. Would ask for a prayer but don’t want to jinx myself, i’m a lot older than you think. 😉 ❤️

Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏Thank You Good Lord for sending Your perfect healing, and restoration of health to Sarge. Bring to him competent, wise, honest caregivers to help him. Allow him to have faith in Your powers. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is. Binding my prayers with all other of good will praying similar.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for you SS.
🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

get well friend

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

🙏❤️ can’t wait to feel good as New

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Ask someone healthy to hold your hand and get electron flow from their body that recharges outside, isolation from outdoors depletes body's energy storage in hospital beds, especially if laying down horizontal for long. Try stay sitting upright or walk daily, wear at least one part of your own clothing! Don't get fully into their death ritual and burial dress they call hospital gowns. Touch and hold skin of healthy, energetic humans every day. It's not making you look weak, it's a secret making you secretly heal. Doctors don't know of electric flow and electric storage in body, they study chemistry instead. Ask someone to bring you fresh food, home cooked or food from your favorite restaurant. Anything you crave, when you feel like eating. You have the right to decide what you eat. Do not eat the death ritual meals the hospital serves and calls and makes look like food!!! Even if they lay a fresh orchid flower on top!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Do not eat that. And avoid at all cost any pink liquid or other medication meant to "help with heartburn or digestion", it prevents all food from digesting and getting to your bloodstream no matter how well you eat. You'll stay in touch with outside electric field through skin contact to people and eat normal food and you'll have energy and nutrients to recover.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you Sergeant Shultz that you have a complete healing.
Sending you love and positive vibes.
🇺🇸💫💖🙏🙏🙏💖💫🇺🇸

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️ sending…….

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for you! WWG1WGA

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏 nothing but blessings coming your way 🕊️❤️

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers up Sergeant get out of that hospital WRWY🙏🙏

Heal up brother 👊🏼

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨Love and prayers for your complete speedily recovery🕊💕it is a good time to take extra care of our selves NATURALLY, as God intended. I posted this video as a reference and my 86 yr young dad healed quickly by getting out of the hospital and back home on this regime✨I'm on it since 2020 and it assists our body to fight foreign invaders...

https://youtu.be/5g7EWA9GFkQ

The Candace Owens Show: Dr. Stella Immanuel - YouTube

Dr. Stella Immanuel was censored on every social media platform after she questioned the mainstream media’s narrative on COVID-19. So why has medicine become...

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

🙏🙏🙏Age is but a number and it's been used against us for a very long time. You have my best wishes and prayers. Be the turtle hunker down and let all the rain glide off your protective shell. You got this Sgt. Carry on.🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Healing energy to you. But get out of hospital. They cannot help you. That is not what they were created for

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Prayer sent, Patriot.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers for complete healing in Yeshua's name

Numbers 6:24-26

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Praying for you and a quick recovery my Fren! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Oh no Fren, I am so very sorry to hear this. I am 🙏Saying many Prayers for You🙏, sending ✨Positive Healing Vibes✨ & 💖Much Love♾️♾️💖WRWY.
🙏✨💙Thank You for All that You do💖✨🙏 ILYSM ♾️♾️
🙏God Be with You🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers SS…praying for complete healing and peace in the process. In Jesus’ mighty name
Amen 🙏❤️🙏

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Prayers ✨🙏

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

🙏🙏🙏♥️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Healing prayers lifted Fren💖

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying.